Re: [Question #237147]: Not able to use Sikuli to update scripts already developed - Sikuli crashes on clicking on any event

swagatsamal2000@xxxxxxxxx is still having a problem:
hi Raiman - thanks for your guide - I successfully upgraded to version
1.0.1

now i need one more help:

Earlier I used to call all portable sikuli scripts (i.e .skl files) form
qtp by invoking "C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\Sikuli-IDE.bat" and passing
arguments through command line.

But now as I have cleaned my system, i don't have any IDE.bat how to
call sikuli scripts from command line without opening Sikuli IDE

Thanks in advance