Re: [Question #240001]: Requiring to run Sikuli as Administrator when scripts are in many modules

RaiMan requested more information:
On Windows, there are some known situations, where it is required to run a script with admin rights:
- when wanting to automate management console windows
- when testing a script in the task scheduler
- some other ...???

When something worked before and does not work any longer after a
change, one has to track back the changes and check how they might have
caused the new situation.

--- However I've been developing my tests as modules, and they
communicate with each other to perform certain tasks or get specific
pictures.

So what exactly does "as modules" mean?
what does "they communicate with each other" mean?