Re: [Question #240001]: Requiring to run Sikuli as Administrator when scripts are in many modules

Mark gave more information on the question:
"as modules" -- I mean that the script calls different objects to
perform specific tasks.  Right now I have it set up so there is kind of
like a template object, and depending on how I instantiate that object
(with what object variants) it will perform some slightly different
tasks.

"they communicate with each other" -- I mean that sometimes one object
just provides an image for the other to find, click (or w.e).  Or an
object will perform some testing function for the main template object.

So, for instance:

class A(object)
    def __init__(self, b)
        self.b = b

    def do_something(self):
         img2 = b.getimg2
         wait(img2)
         click(img2)

    def do_something_else(self):
        wait(img1)
        click(img1)
        b.perform_something()

class B(object):

If i run without administrator privileges it will work very finicky (as
in sometimes register that it click on img1 but it actually didn't).
Sometimes it will click on img1 but then fail to click img2.  When run
with administrator privileges it works fine.