[Question #240910]: Sikuli-api-standalone or sikuli-java.jar ?

Hello all,

In our company we are using sikuli-api-1.0.2-standalone.jar but today we updated our machines (ubuntu 12.04) and our code stop working.
I went into sikuli.org and (last time I checked was very different) I found the new installer but I am a bit confused about how I can update our project. Not sure if the sikuli-api is kind of unmaintained and we need to move to the sikuli-java.jar (and hence rewrite the code)

Here is a bit of information about the project:

The code looks similar to this.

public void setUp() {
  ScreenRegion sikuliScreen = new DesktopScreenRegion();
 // ...
}

public void method1() {
  ScreenRegion image = this.sikuliScreen.find(image2);
}

Now during execution seems that is not doing anything.

The system I am using to develop is Mac OS 10.9.1 with java 7 update 45.

Thanks so much.