[Question #240911]: Attach Screen Shots to ReportNG Reports using Maven

Hi All,
I am using Sikuli + TestNG + Maven and using ReportNG for reports.
Below is my POM.xml where i added listeners to surefire plugin for generating ReportNG reports.

<plugin>
	<version>2.16</version>
	<configuration>
		<!-- testng xml suite file to be used for test execution -->
		<suiteXmlFiles>
			<suiteXmlFile>testng.xml</suiteXmlFile>
		</suiteXmlFiles>
		<testFailureIgnore>true</testFailureIgnore>
		<properties>
		<!-- Setting ReportNG listeners -->
			<property>
				<name>listener</name>
				<value>org.uncommons.reportng.HTMLReporter, org.uncommons.reportng.JUnitXMLReporter</value>
			</property>
		</properties>
	</configuration>
</plugin>

The ReportNG reports are saved in /target/surefire-reports/html folder of the project

Now, I am trying to take screen shots at time of test failure and attach it to reportNG report. I tried by adding Report.Log to @AfterMethod class but it did not work. I haven't found any changes to be made in POM to attach screen shots to reportNG report

Can some one please suggest the modifications (if any) to be done to POM and test scripts.

Thanks & Regards
Deepa Kiran