[Question #241257]: How to save sikuli logs into an external file

Hi,
I am using Sikuli+TestNG+Maven with java and I run the tests as a testng suite from command line using maven command 'mvn test'.
When run tests, i see logs generated by sikuli like -
Click (280, 350), exists(280, 350) etc....
Now, I wanted to save all these logs into an external file automatically after test run, in  logs.log file or .txt file.
Can someone help me in implementing this.

Thanks & Regards
Deepa