Re: [Question #241355]: png file screen capture from OSX command-shift-4 not found in region

keith Fischer posted a new comment:
I have Mac 10.9.1
For now I'll use the sikuli ide to create the png icons for tests with Mac. Another observation is while using sikuli ide for repeated script runs in the ide, the ide will after dozens of successful runs, get in a state where the png patterns are not found on the region. Restarting the IDE will find the png matches in the region again. Normally from the shell script or batch and the problem does not occur.

I'll continue to experiment with the png recognition phenomena on my
system and update this post when I have new info.