Re: [Question #241355]: [1.0.1] png file screen capture from OSX command-shift-4 not found in region

keith Fischer posted a new comment:
I'm using MBP with retina display scaled to 1920x1200.

The region is realvnc viewer app window with target client window connected  to remote usb vmc server host with vnclite on samsung s3. The realvnc host image is scaled at 75% so whole android screen shows without scrolling.
Sikuli screenshot records png at 100%
Mac OSX screenshot  records png at 200% relative to the sikuli png screenshot. Although visibly in the editor looks the same size.

If I take the editor and resize Mac OSX screenshot by 50% it works fine
on Sikuli region.find().

So how can I get the Mac to create screenshots at the same image size as
Sikuli png screenshot output?

Thanks
Keith