[Question #242173]: Sikuli X 1.0.1 uses TextTestRunner or JythonScriptRunner to execution the script ?

Hi,

I'm running my Sikuli scripts via the command line using runScript.cmd -r TheSikuliProject.sikuli.
So I just wanted to know 1. how the script is getting executed here.

2. And if it is run via the IDE what is the difference in the execution procedure.
3. And where the actual compilation happens here?
Just wanted to make these things clear.

Thanks a lot.