[Question #242189]: How to automate application accessing multiple users at the same time

I am trying to automate a standalone application. But i am stuck in a problem.Problem is that the application i am trying to automate sometimes use by multiple users during their testing. I am trying to implement a scenario where suppose if anyone use that application, my script will wait for some predefined time to check pointer is free or not. Or when my application is running if someone is trying to get the control of mouse my application will halt for sometimes till pointer is free.Is there any api available in sikuli to check pointer movement.

Thanks in advance