Re: [Question #239157]: Setup fails even with local copies of downloads

hgpayne posted a new comment:
I am having the same issue. I just downloaded the sikuli-setup.jar
today, attempted to install. It failed to download the 1.0.1-x.jar
files. (dropbox is blocked from our site). I manually downloaded the jar
files and placed them in the same directory as sikuli-setup.jar, tried
to run runSetup.cmd, and it still tried to download them. In so doing,
it overwrote the good files with 0 byte files.