Re: [Question #242302]: Start button not working with unit testing

AmTv is still having a problem:
I think me and you don't understand each other properly :D so im gonna
try and rephrase the question. I am working to create a huge sikuli
automation test and this has error logs in and now im trying the unit
testing because the program became to huge to press ctrl-r the whole
time so i created my setUp() and tearDown() commands and gave every
module or test area a name for the unit testing but when i run the unit
testing it works perfectly but when u press ctrl-r it opens the windows
command closes it and does not start the program. Secondly i want to
know if there is a way to create multiple sikuli apps and link them in a
way so that u can create them separately but that one can call the
other. Also referring back to the skip command say for instance i have a
big program it goes through actions and then it comes to a point but
cannot locate an icon or text is there a way that u can make it skip
that and go on to see if can find the next icon or text?   New version
of Sikuli gives me a download error i do precisely as stated on the read
me file but there is a download error.