Re: [Question #242302]: Start button not working with unit testing

--  I think me and you don't understand each other properly :D
This is a very polite description for the fact, that you think, that I am not answering your questions in away, that are suitable for you ;-)

But please take into account: The more precise and complete you are
talking about your situation and expectations, the better the answers
will be. Trust me and my experience of having handled now hundreds of
questions and comments on Sikuli during the last 3 years.

So again:
- Are you using the UnitTest feature available in the RC3 IDE (View -> Unit Test)?
if yes: faq 1804

... and when working on "I am working to create a huge sikuli automation
test", I really recommend to run the scripts from command line or use
some mature IDE (Eclipse, Netbeans, ..) with debugging support.

BTW: (as it is understood normally)
automation: means, you are driving an application using the visual search, mouse and keyboard features of Sikuli
test: means, you have setup a  test suite with test cases, that is used to assert the results produced by an application under development, after the app is driven to a specific point.

So, a more specific description of what you are really doing would help
a lot.

-- you ask: Secondly i want to know if there is a way to create multiple
sikuli apps and link them in a way so that u can create them separately
but that one can call the other.

Sikuli talks Python and the whole world of structuring the work into
scripts/modules is available (see docs:
http://doc.sikuli.org/globals.html#importing-other-sikuli-scripts-reuse-
code-and-images)

-- you ask: Also referring back to the skip command say for instance i
have a big program it goes through actions and then it comes to a point
but cannot locate an icon or text is there a way that u can make it skip
that and go on to see if can find the next icon or text?

again: Python is your friend with all the constructs a scripting
language has

-- you say: New version of Sikuli gives me a download error i do precisely as stated on the read me file but there is a download error.
see faq 2363