Re: [Question #242302]: Start button not working with unit testing

AmTv is still having a problem:
k since i cant im gonna ask u help its an example i taught of say i have
been asked o test Microsoft office word or excel lets stick with word.
My objective is to test every single button input and actions that comes
with Microsoft office word. I have the following to accomplish i must
create automation software  and with this i must have an error log  that
displays the errors in a file, and if it cannot find something it
reports the error but goes on with running the program like it does what
it can until the end. If u understand what im saying if im not making
sense say so :D its early when i get to work really early so my mind is
not completely set to rephrasing words or sentences