Re: [Question #242302]: Start button not working with unit testing

I am really willing to help you. No problem - you did not do anything
wrong.

What I can offer you is, that we can communicate privately over my mail
at https://launchpad.net/~raimund-hocke.

This way I think you could give some more specific information about your case (maybe after having talked about this with your  authority).
I have already done this n the past even together with non-disclosure agreement.

So as I understand now, it is really some application testing:
all my recommendations in comment #5 apply 100% ;-)

especially using Netbeans or Eclipse with the Python plugin.