[Question #242551]: Recognigze text in a program and use it in an other program

Hello,

I am not very familiar with sikuli but i need it to solve a problem

I have a column with numbers in excel. When one of this numbers will change, I want that sikuli recognize the changed text and copy it in an other program. Just copy and past is not possible, because the other program do not accept that.

Could any one tell me how i have to get the text from excel when it changes en put it in a cel of the other program. Sikuli have to control the whole column and if one of the numbers will change it has to copy that changed number to the other program. And after that, Sikuli have to check the column again and again and again for changes.

I hope that anyone can help me with this.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Joop Meloen