Re: [Question #242702]: dragDrop not working correctly

RaiMan posted a new comment:
--- error] TypeError ( offset(): expected 2 args; got 1 )

ref = find(image.png).getCenter()

now ref is a Location object and it's offset() function is defined as
getting x and y directly:

dragDrop(ref.offset(150, 390), ref.offset(335, 125))

--- your workaround
dragdrop is a convenience feature, that internally is implemented nearly exactly as your workaround.

So it would help me a lot to understand what is happening in your case: could you send me a screenshot silently to my mail at https://launchpad.net/~raimund-hocke?

BTW:
Settings.MoveMouseDelay = 5
I doubt that this has any effect on the dragging. The only possibility (I have to check in the implementation code) is that it inserts a longer first wait after mouseDown at the beginning.
So you might try instead:
    hover(ref.offset(Location(150, 390)))
    mouseDown(Button.LEFT)
    wait(0.5) # Settings.MoveMouseDelay = 5
    mouseMove(ref.offset(Location(335, 125)))
    mouseUp()

Many GUIs have a short timeout so that a mouseDown is only accepted as a
drag start after this time has elapsed.