Re: [Question #242651]: can not find images.sikuli/1390382312030.png on the screen

   s.exists("home/karamjeet/projects/charm/hot-
deploy/tcw/images.sikuli/1390382312030.png");

look comment #5:
this is a relative path, that is resolved relative to your project folder, and I guess it is not there but at
/home/karamjeet/projects/...

*** you say:
Really tensed about it. Not working good. Does sikuli works in ubuntu using eclipse ?

Of course does it work and I guess some thousand people around the world
are using it successfully.

*** and now it is getting unobjective and might be unpolite and I dare
to talk:

- I know, who you are and we already had this behaviour discussion
privately

- you tend to blame other people or stuff to be responsible for your
failures

- you are wasting peoples time in that you are asking silly questions,
that are silly, because you do not try to understand the answers you get
(...  and on top you say: I am using exact configuration as you
mentioned - LOL)

... and you are trying to cheat people:
after I have cut the private communication recently, you come here with some other name and even dare to come up with code, that does not fit with the log you are posting with respect to the "error" to disguise yourself.
code: home/karamjeet/projects/
log: /home/paridhi/projects/

I really hope, that after more than 10 days creeping around with 10
lines of basic Sikuli Java coding, that you get on the road now.