Re: [Question #243487]: [1.0.1] Win7 64: IDE: I get a typeError from NetBeans 7.4 using bundled Jython 2.5.1 --- use 2.5.4 or 2.7

Rod Caverly posted a new comment:
This is the source of our irritation Windows X64 or X86 produce the same
result...I did download the combined Netbeans 7.4 with JDK 7u51.

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk-7-netbeans-
download-432126.html

I am downloading the testing the standalone Jython 2.7 now...