Re: [Question #232233]: [1.0] CUIT Integration - running Sikuli scripts in subprocesses

eetawil posted a new comment:
Hello Gregor,

I'm also faced with the same situation as yourself CodedUI on some
application that is not built by us. Can you please send me an example
of that sikuli file (.skl) that you used to execute from a C# process? I
understand that yo uhave to setup some environment variables...

Please note that I didn't even try sikuli yet, I was browsing the web to
try and find a solution and I stumbled on your post. I was aware of the
existance of sikuli but we where asked to use coded ui. And now based on
your post I think I can have the best of both words!

I will talk to my team tomorrow about this finding and will for sure
download and try sikuli, your .skl would greatly help us.

Thanks in advance.