Re: [Question #245286]: Sikuli radio button with associated text

Helene Pedata posted a new comment:
Hello Again,
   Yes, make sense!  Can you tell me if the linux version of Sikuli behaves differently than the mac version?

find("Yes.png").left() does not seem to work on the linux version.

The error is 'int' object has no attribute 'left'

I am assuming it is executing the find() and returning a match object.
Then tries to perform the left() but cannot because left is not a
function for a match object.

If i leave out the left, it does find the "Yes".

However if I perform the same command on the mac, it works as expected.

Thanks
HP