Re: [Question #245030]: Screen(1) doesn't seem to work.

Greg Howell is still having a problem:
You're welcome.  And thanks for jumping on it so fast.  So I only have 2
questions:  1) When do you predict the next version becoming available,
and 2) can you verify that you've tested this no only for the highlight
operation over on screen(1) but other operations like click and
rightclick?  I just wanted to make sure because those were other bugs
that I saw and wasn't sure if they were related to the same root cause
as the highlight issue.

Thanks,
Greg