Re: [Question #245030]: Screen(1) doesn't seem to work.

obiwan-92 proposed the following answer:
Hello,

I can't tell you when the next version will come.
Sikuli is an open source application, every one can develop it.
Currently, there is only one people in development : RaiMan.
I believe he's currently in holidays.

For now, I'm just help the user of Sikuli to use the application and report the bugs.
In the few weeks, I will start to work on a recorder which be add to the IDE of Sikuli.

Right now, I don't have the time to correct your bug. Job troubles !!
:'(

I have check the click, rightClick and hover functions. They work fine !!!
The problem is just of the capture. For some reason, the highlight capture an image from the Screen 0 and not the Screen 1. For me, it's just a minor bug and it's probably why we find it only now.

Again, I'm sorry I can't help you more. I will try to change that. ;)

Best regards.