Re: [Question #245030]: Screen(1) doesn't seem to work.

Greg Howell confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks for the reply.  No need to be sorry.  I was just curious on the
timing.  Glad to hear those other functions worked in your testing.
I'll just look forward to the next build to try them out and do some
work arounds in the mean time.  I'll go ahead and close out this ticket.

Thanks again for the efforts