Re: [Question #247139]: Integer Conversion Error

I just tested on my Windows with 1.0.1 and it worked for me (with an
Editor window though).

typing ctrl-a and ctrl-c and then the getClipboard returned the copied
text.

The problem in your case is, that the clipboard seems to be empty or does not contain text.
So check the clipboard content outside of Sikuli in this moment (e.g. ctrl-v to some editor window).

I am sorry, I cannot test your situation on my Windows: no Excel ;-)