[Question #247856]: Speed up exists() in a region

I know this has been asked a lot of times before, but I have a 20x20 pixel region and I am searching for a 10x10 pixel image, and it still is relatively slow for my purposes.  I need to get the exists() function down to at least 0.1 seconds, and it is taking around 0.3-0.4 at the moment. Are there any further ways to speed this up? Thanks!

Here is my code:

#Presses up arrow until correct image is found in the region.
correct = Region(x-10,y-10,20,20)
ups = 0
while not correct.exists(image), 0) and not ups>8:
        type(Key.UP)
        ups += 1