Re: [Question #247669]: cannot close a popup dialog from Windows app

joe fu is still having a problem:
some info from the developer...

They use MB_OK | MB_ICONWARNING, for most of the popups, and they work
fine for Sikuli.

For this particular error message popup, they use
MB_OK | MB_ICONERROR | MB_APPLMODAL | MB_SETFOREGROUND | MB_TOPMOST.

btw, I've tried all the suggestions above from you and it still didn't work to close the popup.
I also tried Java Robot and still didn't work.

What's so special about this popup dialog?
how can I attach the screen shot here?

btw, it's working fine to close the popup if I click on the button
manually or type Alt-F4 manually or close the dialog manually or even
click the Enter key. All working fine if I do it manually.

it's been puzzling me the whole week.
I really need your help.