[Question #248290]: Recursive Processing of a List

Let me preface by saying that if I were to call myself a programming neophyte, I'd be over stating my knowledge.

That said, I've read FAQ #1437 (thanks to RaiMan!)  but I don't really feel I understand well enough to proceed.  What I need to do is something like (the image will be a text box):

let i = (apple, orange, grape, banana)

click(img)
paste (i)
click(img)
paste (i)
click(img)
paste (i)
next i

Again... I know from the FAQ that this type of method doesn't exist in Python, but it was the easiest way I could think of to show what I was trying to do.

So, for something like this, would I use "myListFixed =" ?  And if so, how do I identify the list, and how do I make it place the current value in the paste()?

Thanks in advance for your patience and help.

Joe