Re: [Question #248324]: sikuli-java: findAll() with a small image returns false matches

Pathiyil posted a new comment:
Hi Eugene,

I did use highlight and I could see what the false matches were. But the
images are quite different. I have not seen such an issue with larger
images, which is probably understandable. To the naked eye, it was hard
to understand why the images were 70% same - they were of different
color (one green the other grey) and the text on it were different as
well (Yes v/s No). So I was wondering if the search algorithms were not
that precise when used against very small images.

Thanks.