Re: [Question #248324]: sikuli-java: findAll() with a small image returns false matches

Eugene S posted a new comment:
Hi,

Yes, you're right. According to my experience with Sikuli, it doesn't
have any color detection mechanism so usually a color difference will
not trigger any similarity change. I think that image size is also an
important factor in image recognition however I have not enough
knowledge on that matter.

Maybe someone else knows better than me :)

Cheers,
Eugene