Re: [Question #248305]: problem about Region when updated from version Sikuli-X-1.0rc3 to Sikulix1.0.1

guoguoxz gave more information on the question:
One more question:  Some images I used in old code, like match a number in screen as a selector of value "10",  when I used in old version, it can only match "10", can't match a selector of value "100", but when I used in new version, it can match "10" and "100" both.
Did some changes happen of  images' precision  when run?