[Question #248709]: Need help to manipulate Date picker

Hi, I am try to automate an application where i have to select date from date widget(date picker). I went to several post but I am not able to achieve the goal.

I referred following script but couldn't understand what to calculate #refPoint , day_width, day_height

#day = (row, column) # row 0 ... 4, column 0 ... 7
#refPoint = <center of top left day position>
#clickPoint = refPoint.offset(row*day_width, column*day_height)

I am attaching an image where I have to select day 14 of the month.. Can you help me with understanding the above code with example..

Thanking you in Anticipation.