Re: [Question #248704]: Sikuli in the cloud/headless machine

RaiMan posted a new comment:
@tombrus
Thanks for this very valuable information.

With another contact I had lately, I already got the impression, that I
should invest something into a Jenkins environment, to support the
testing and building of SikuliX.

I plan to start with Mac 10.8 (master on MacMini, slave on headless MacMini accessed via ssh).
Any tips or advices, that might help me to get on the road?
You might contact me privately (https://launchpad.net/~raimund-hocke).