Re: [Question #241177]: How to send a email on detecting a image in sikuli IDE ?

Ador Juan Cruz posted a new comment:
I am using gmail.
tried your example on my sikuliX 1.1.0beta version IDE and it did not work. I need to use SSL port 465 (gmail) so I uncommented this line
from smtplib import SMTP_SSL as SMTP
and commented this one
#from smtplib import SMTP
I get this error:
[error] SystemExit ( mail failed; Connection unexpectedly closed: [Errno -1] SSL exception: Differences between the SSL socket behaviour of cpython vs. jython are explained on the wiki: http://wiki.python.org/jython/NewSocketModule#SSL_Support )