Re: [Question #250286]: HTML TestRunner report NOT showing screenshots

Raza is still having a problem:
Thanks RaiMan.

Yes I'm using your modified version of HTMLTestRunner.

I had a look at the example included in the modified zip of HTMLTestRunner and it's calling using the following parameters:
runner = HTMLTestRunner.HTMLTestRunner(stream = fp, verbosity=2, dirTestScreenshots = dir)

Does that mean we can't use the title and description parameters
anymore?

I replaced the parameters to use the ones in example and it works, but
it only captures ONE screenshot for the whole test where I'm expecting
TWO (one for each assert), could you please suggest what I'm doing
wrong?

Cheers,
Raza