[Question #251023]: Connect SSH from SIKULI or just access to remote file

Hi,

I want to access a file in a remote server(user/pass requires).  But I tried with SSH or module paramiko. Not able to connect.

If you have complete steps to access a file in remote server through sikuli, please let me know.

I installed paramiko,crypto.  But in command prompt itself not able to access paramiko.

C:\Python27>python aa.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "aa.py", line 1, in <module>
    import paramiko