[Question #251026]: How to bring back focus back to my application

Hi,

Is there any way to minimize or close or bring to background the popups I get (mainly java update, adobe updates, virus alert, etc) while running my tests using Sikuli ?
Can I use any event handlers like onAppear those popups, close\minimize that which can be run in the background throughout the test so that the focus always lies on my application itself?
I'm using SikuliX1.0.1 on Windows XP & 7

Thanks,
Aravind