[Question #251123]: Can't run tests via ant script and batch file

My team and I have written a robust framework using Sikuli and Java in Eclipse, using the Sikuli version downloaded from the jar here https://launchpad.net/sikuli/sikulix/1.0.1. We are trying to get tests running automatically via Windows scheduler every night, and to do that we decided to use Apache Ant scripts to run a suite of tests. This Ant script works perfectly fine if run from Eclipse, however I am having issues with creating a batch file to run this Ant script. Here's the contents of my batch file:

---

@echo off
setlocal
set ECLIPSE=C:\Program Files\eclipse
set WORKSPACE=C:\Users\tester\Documents\workspace\Automated-Tests
set BUILDFILE=C:\Users\tester\Documents\workspace\Automated-Tests\buildfiles\core_pages_browser.xml

set ANT_HOME=C:\apache-ant-1.9.4
set JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_55
set SIKULI_HOME=C:\Sikuli
set PATH=%JAVA_HOME%\bin;%ANT_HOME%\bin;%SIKULI_HOME%
set CLASSPATH=%JAVA_HOME%\lib

cd C:\Users\tester\Documents\workspace\Automated-Tests

call ant -buildfile buildfiles\core_pages_browser.xml

pause

---

When I run this batch file, I get the following errors from Sikuli:

[junit] [error] ResourceLoaderBasic: checkLibsDir: libs dir is not on system path: C:\Sikuli\libs
[junit] [action] ResourceLoaderBasic: checkLibsDir: Please wait! Trying to add it to user's path
[junit] [info] runcmd: reg QUERY HKCU
[junit] [info] runcmd: reg QUERY HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Environment /v PATH
[junit] [error] ResourceLoaderBasic: checkLibsDir: Logout and Login again! (Since libs folder is in user's path, but not activated)
[junit] [error] Terminating SikuliX after a fatal error! Sorry, but it makes no sense to continue!

---

I have restarted this machine a number of times, and I have also tried logging out and in again but I see this error every single time. Any ideas as to what I can try to make this work? Let me know if you need any more information. Thank you.