Re: [Question #252999]: sikuli remote control

Rajesh gave more information on the question:
Hi,
Thanks for your response, I didnt actually get by what  headless means. Yes
on the remote windows machine we have a physical screen.

Just FYI
I tried using the link https://github.com/enix12enix/sikuli-remote-control
but was not successful

--