Re: [Question #252999]: sikuli remote control

Rajesh gave more information on the question:
I tried to run server
jar(server-windows-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT-jar-with-dependencies.jar) in my local
machine and tried but got this exception:

org.sikuli.remote.script.ScriptExcuteFailedException:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: E:\CE\webrtc\sikuli\libs\Win32Util.dll:
Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
at
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
at org.sikuli.remote.script.SikuliScript.retriveError(SikuliScript.java:68)
at org.sikuli.remote.client.Client.call(Client.java:35)
at org.sikuli.remote.client.SikuliAction.doAction(SikuliAction.java:73)
at
org.sikuli.remote.client.RemoteScreen.setMinSimilarity(RemoteScreen.java:65)
at
org.sikuli.remote.client.RemoteScreen.setDefaultMinSimilarity(RemoteScreen.java:69)
at org.sikuli.remote.client.RemoteScreen.<init>(RemoteScreen.java:18)

--
Regards
Rajesh