Re: [Question #252999]: sikuli remote control

Rajesh gave more information on the question:
Hi RaiMan,

Could you please let me know if there is a way i can run sikuli in eclipse
to control a screen which is running remotely using Java API's ?

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 10:26 PM, Rajesh <
question252999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Your question #252999 on Sikuli changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/252999

> You are still having a problem:
> Thanks RaiMan much appreciated . so we can't automate a screen which is
> running remotely  using Java ?
> On 13 Aug 2014 22:07, "RaiMan" <question252999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
> > Your question #252999 on Sikuli changed:
> > https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/252999

> > RaiMan proposed the following answer:
> > you a are using
> > https://code.google.com/p/sikuli-api/
> >
> > this is not supported here.
> >
> > --
> > If this answers your question, please go to the following page to let us
> > know that it is solved:
> >
> https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/252999/+confirm?answer_id=6
> >
> > If you still need help, you can reply to this email or go to the
> > following page to enter your feedback:
> > https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/252999
> >
> > You received this question notification because you asked the question.
> >

> --
> You received this question notification because you asked the question.

--
Regards
Rajesh