[Question #253152]: how to select two images from different lists

Hello!

How do i select pictures from 2 different lists. But not just select it should select the first picture of the first list and the first picture of the second list at the same time. At the next loop it should select the second item of the first list and the second item of the second list. I hope you understand what i mean. Here is my code.

item1=picture
item2=picture
item3=picture
itemA=picture
itemB=picture
itemC=picture
list=(item1,item2,item3)

for entry in list:
     if exists(entry)
         click(entry)
         do some code
#HERE i want to do a second "if" to select itemA,itemB,itemC but with the combination item1+itemA, item2+itemB and item3+itemC.

for context: i have a Game. With some Characters. I want to do something with each Character from the list. The Problem is on the Login the unselected Characters are blue and the selected one is Yellow and i work with:
click(Pattern(image).similiar(0.95))
Because the Names of the Characters are very similar. So Sikuli makes a difference between the two Versions of the Character.

I hope you understand my Problem.