Re: [Question #251545]: Match for same pattern in same region passes then fails

Jeff Cavill confirmed that the question is solved:
The problem only occurs with a COMBINATION of
1) creating the Pattern image from scratch rather than by using Sikuli to capture screenshots, and
2) trying to match that pattern against an application with a Chromium embedded browser (from Google) in the GUI

It is very odd that the first match should succeed but the next should not.
But though I don't know the root cause, we can close this issue since I have a work-around.