[Question #255783]: Capturing the Pattern found as part of the Match object returned

Is there any thought about adding the Pattern to the Match object returned from a find, exists, etc?  We have a high rate of screen image changes and to try to capture the screen AFTER the match has been found is not working consistently.  We would like to capture exactly the Pattern Sikuli found and in some cases search that pattern for a sub-image.