Re: [Question #255666]: Match a pattern in image file rather than screen

Eugene S is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

Thanks for the answer.
I have just tried that and I'm a bit confused about the results.

You have mentioned that as a result I should get a Match object. However
when I tried to run the below code, I've got the path of the found
pattern.

The code:
f = Finder("TestBigPic.png")
m = f.find("TestSmallPic.png")
print m

The result:
C:\SikuliX\Tests\images\TestSmallPic.png

where:
testBigPic.png - is the main image that includes a pattern
testSmallPic.png - is the pattern I am looking for in "testBigPic.png"

I was expecting to get a printout of the Match object as something like that:
M[9,986 37x36]@S(0)[0,0 1280x1024] S:1.00 Center:27,1004

As I would get from:
print find("pattern.png")

Have I got it wrong idea or I am doing something incorrectly?

Thanks!
Eugene