Re: [Question #255783]: Capturing the Pattern found as part of the Match object returned

skeets confirmed that the question is solved:
RaiMan, thanks for the quick turnaround!  :)

Eugene, yeah we already do that.  If it matches, we screen capture the
region Sikuli thinks it matches.  BUT by the time Sikuli says it matches
and the time we have Sikuli take a screen capture of that region, the
screen has changed.  We deal with quickly changing images.  If Sikuli
doesn't find a match we screen capture there too.

We write out a test results HTML file that shows our expected image
versus the actual Sikuli found image, with pass/fail and min similarity
Sikuli used for considering it a Match.

Also, as I mentioned above, we are thinking about doing "sub" searches
on the Patterns returned.

Thanks again all.