Re: [Question #255783]: Capturing the Pattern found as part of the Match object returned

skeets posted a new comment:
I'm back!  :D Looking at the new documentation, I'm wondering if this is
updated as expected? I see that Match does have some new methods.  I was
thinking that the Match object would retain the "Sikuli found" pattern
that matched the expected Pattern that was passed into Region.exists().
I think Match is retaining the expected image passed in?

I do see the new methods in Region that return the last screen image
(and file).  I did test out getting the Match last screen image and
still have issues writing out to HTML my expected image (that I passed
into Region.exists()) and the actual image Sikuli found.  I still see
that the expected image and last screen image do not show the same thing
even though the match score was over 0.99.  It is WAY better than before
where almost all of the time we could not capture the screen image after
the exists() call as the image was already gone but not 100% as I
thought would be.

I could be jumping the gun but wanted to ask in case I might be missing
something.  THANKS!!