[Question #255832]: Tresseract

I'm trying to use the Tesseract but I have some problems with some characters. The characters '0', '00', 'R', '-', '_' when used to find, the Sikuli didn't find and throws a FindFailed.

There are some words that it has problem too, like: Módulos, SDM-8, SDM-4, Master, RDM.

If you have suggest to help me it's ok, if not I'm just reporting you to help improving the Sikuli.

I'm using for a long time the Sikuli and it has been good tool for my work.

Tks for all.