Re: [Question #255832]: Tresseract

Description changed to:
I'm trying to use the Tesseract but I have some problems with some
characters. The characters '0', '00', 'R', '-', '_' when used to find,
the Sikuli didn't find and throws a FindFailed.

There are some words that it has problem too, like: Módulos, SDM-8,
SDM-4, Master, RDM, Strawberry_ , Strawberry0.

If you have suggest to help me it's ok, if not I'm just reporting you to
help improving the Sikuli.

I'm using for a long time the Sikuli and it has been good tool for my
work.

Tks for all.