Re: [Question #256102]: Looping entire Script X times, also repeats specific line action x times

Taylor gave more information on the question:
Programming is not my thing, just been trying to learn things on my own...that "i in range ():" is much nicer, thanks for that!
Let me try again to show example of output desired (explaining what I am actually trying to achieve would require a video)...

Current Code Example:
for i in range(4):
    type("A")
    type(Key.ENTER)

This is what loop does:
(using /n to visualize a return/enter)
A/n
A/n
A/n
A/n

Is there a way so that each loop, it mathematically some how adds a "extra type(Key.ENTER)"...?

So the example would look like this:
(using /n to visualize a return/enter)
A/n
A/n/n